Seletje Construction and Management is registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), currently holding the Grade 7CE PE, 7GB PE, 1SQ. This enables Seletje to undertake works up to the value of R40mill.
The Construction Industry Development Board
- The CIDB - a Schedule 3A public entity - was established by Act of Parliament (Act 38 of 2000) to promote a regulatory and developmental framework that builds:
- The construction delivery capability for South Africa’s social and economic growth.
- A proudly South African construction industry that delivers to globally competitive standards.
The CDIB’s focus is on
- Sustainable growth, capacity development and empowerment
- Improved industry performance and best practice
- A transformed industry, underpinned by consistent and ethical procurement practices